United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Rooney's gash

Donuts said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Serves United right for wishing Aguero a long time out.

I don't think that many fans have that opinion, to be honest.

Some fans just want opposition teams to lie down and die; these are the rotten fans from each club (and every club has them), but I don't think seeing a gash about 5-6 inches long is exactly 'serving someone Rooney right,' because a small minority of United fans (and not him) thought that your hero should be out for longer.

What's Rooney's fault in this case? He's supported by a lot of people, of whom a small percentage are idiots?

Quite a chilling statement to make, to be honest.
you got back from the game quickly

samharris said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Donuts said:

Some fans just want opposition teams to lie down and die; these are the rotten fans from each club (and every club has them), but I don't think seeing a gash about 5-6 inches long is exactly 'serving someone Rooney right,' because a small minority of United fans (and not him) thought that your hero should be out for longer.

What's Rooney's fault in this case? He's supported by a lot of people, of whom a small percentage are idiots?

rag

what makes you say that ?? ;)

Would you like to see Exhibit A,B,C,D,E,F or G? ;)

squirtyflower said:
Donuts said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Serves United right for wishing Aguero a long time out.

you got back from the game quickly

Omni present .. like father christmas..

Looks nasty, not something you like to see. any injury is unfortunate.

From my point of view i would rather beat the Rags to the title with both teams having a full squad, no room for any arguments then.

abu13 said:

From my point of view i would rather beat the Rags to the title with both teams having a full squad, no room for any arguments then.

Its about squads mate,not regular 11 tbh.

Donuts

Donuts said:
Ridiculing a promising 18 year old for joining a PL club for 3m is not exactly the best stick to beat a manager with.

Donuts said:
Probably because he let Fellaini elbow De Gea in the face.

(in reply to this from Prestwich Blue)
Prestwich Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.
<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
abu13 said:

And if Rooney is out, it can only help us.

They cite injuries as the only reason for second last season,so I hope the fat twat is back playing ref again soon! He will look more and more out of his depth alongside RVP!

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Donuts

Donuts said:
Ridiculing a promising 18 year old for joining a PL club for 3m is not exactly the best stick to beat a manager with.

Donuts said:
Probably because he let Fellaini elbow De Gea in the face.

(in reply to this from Prestwich Blue)
Prestwich Blue said:
Even though they lost, some things never change. Referees are still reluctant to apply the same standards to their players as they do to other teams'.

Scholes & Nani could both easily have gone for two yellow cards and how did Vidic not get a yellow for the shirt pull late on.

-- Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm --

samharris said:
abu13 said:

And if Rooney is out, it can only help us.

with a ban yes please, with a bad injury no thanks.

de niro said:
please remember we are blues, lets show ourselves in the right light ay.
we all saw the rag comments about aguero/foe etc but we are above all that and to be honest so are most of their fans.

Jesus wept!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.