United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Referee at OT tonight

laughing and joking with giggs after giving him a yelllow card

Re: Rio

What a bitter w@nker Wio is. Winning the title and still talk about us, seriously are we that far up their arse? It wouldn't hurt them to show some respect but why expect it from twats like them..

omcfc said:
Not sure if this is anywhere else on BM, apologies if it is.

Rio Ferdinand: "It's always sweet when you win the title and it's nice to do it here, in the right way and in style, not on goal difference.

"We have won it outright and we have won it comfortably."

---------------

What a wally. Ask anyone, ANYONE, how they would prefer to win the league against their rivals and they would pick our way any time.

Fucking hell old wobble gob is a bitter bastard still going on about us on their 'big' night.

Re: They win the league, nobody cares

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I'm just dreading their notorious victory parade.
The crowds may well be one deep in places, although the Manchester Evening Liar will claim that the entire population of the north west turned out for a million strong street party, that the lame walked, and that the blind could see again.

Hehehehehehe. Fergie is the messiah!

The thought is enough to chill my spine.

Re: Referee at OT tonight

alib said:
laughing and joking with giggs after giving him a yelllow card

Nope. Giggs did a late tackle that was nailed on for a yellow. Ref just laughed with him and no card was produced.

Bonne apres-midi mes amis. Comment allez vous?

A brief comparison of newspapers today reveals how far overboard the Uk ones have gone in relation to them.

Le monde in particular is very considered and balanced ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.lemonde.fr/sport/article/2013/04/22/manchester-united-sacre-pour-la-vingtieme-fois_3164434_3242.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.lemonde.fr/sport/article/201 ... _3242.html</a>

The gist is ...

They've won the title
They've overtaken Liverpool
They beat us and we beat them
They want to overtake Chelsea for the record number of points in a season<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:14 pm --<br /><br />
gordondaviesmoustache said:
mcmanus said:
Watched a bit of telly and listened to the radio ......... and for fucks sake we are mentioned in most fucking snippets. I thought the scousers were your main rivals.
They think by repeating it often enough it will be true, whereas in fact, the more often they say it the more preposterous it sounds.

It's the hardest thing for them to come to terms with. That we are, without any doubt whatsoever, in their thoughts more than any other club.

What other definition can exceed that when describing rivals?

They've always hated City more than Liverpool.

Obsessed with City.

Last night I had one of them texting me and I just replied 'why don't you stop texting City fans and enjoy your title success with your mates in the pub (he didn't get the jibe about being in the pub and not being at the ground because he never goes) you deserve it you were the better team and congratulations'. It stopped him dead in his tracks because all I got after that was cheers mate your a good blue. Like I really meant it but it made for a quieter night that is until I dropped my phone in a fucking Jellyfish tank and so fuck knows what I received after that.

He really is an obnoxious twit.The biggest compliment he can pay us is to talk about us instead of enjoying the fact he has won the title back.It hurt them so bad to lose it like they did and they will never forget it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.