United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-david-moyes-alex-1939067?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The United spin doctors doing what they do best. Moyes was lined up for United in the mid-90s... LOL!

Blimey, and some think our negotiations for Pellegrini are dragging on.

Oh dear that is truly shocking journalism, in fact I'd actually go as far as labeling it propaganda! Whilst most of us will rightly laugh at it some of them will believe it. I work with a Rag who is convinced Rafael is a youth product and nothing I say persuades him otherwise.

LoveCity said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-david-moyes-alex-1939067?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

The United spin doctors doing what they do best. Moyes was lined up for United in the mid-90s... LOL!
They'll be claiming next they even arranged his parents marriage to breed him.

oman0115 said:
Oh dear that is truly shocking journalism, in fact I'd actually go as far as labeling it propaganda! Whilst most of us will rightly laugh at it some of them will believe it. I work with a Rag who is convinced Rafael is a youth product and nothing I say persuades him otherwise.
Yep. He and RVP came through the academy together. Didn't you know? ;-)

oman0115 said:

From 2005 to 2008 he played for fluminese.. in Brasil. tell your rag friend to check on wiki..
he was already 17 when he joined the scum.

LoveCity said:

I bet a Nited fan will tell that story as gospel within the next week. They lap shit like this up.

Zaha wont be playing for Man Utd next season. Awful display for England U21s v Norway

samharris said:
Marvin said:
Zaha wont be playing for Man Utd next season. Awful display for England U21s v Norway

But Marvin.......He's the new messiah.. or is it mess here..

He's the new English wonder kid who'll lead Engerland to WC glory....

mat said:
samharris said:
Marvin said:

But Marvin.......He's the new messiah.. or is it mess here..

He's the new English wonder kid who'll lead Engerland to WC glory....
Been at united since he was a kid too, their academy targeted him before he was even born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.