United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was never a yellow card for Evra.

Wait a minute, he didn't get one.

Surprise.

You lot just couldn't contain yourself could you!!!
What an absolute disgrace but i'm sure the press and sky sports news are getting ready to roll out a huge carpet to brush it under..
Could any of you bitter rags who post on here care to explain whoo murderers murderers was aimed at??
Was it suarez because he killed a spider or was it at gerard for all those times he was killing time when they beat you lreviously??
Come on you bigmouths,explain what you meant by murderers murderers...
I bet not fuckin one of yous has the balls to explain...shithouses...

manimanc said:
You lot just couldn't contain yourself could you!!!
What an absolute disgrace but i'm sure the press and sky sports news are getting ready to roll out a huge carpet to brush it under..
Could any of you bitter rags who post on here care to explain whoo murderers murderers was aimed at??
Was it suarez because he killed a spider or was it at gerard for all those times he was killing time when they beat you lreviously??
Come on you bigmouths,explain what you meant by murderers murderers...
I bet not fuckin one of yous has the balls to explain...shithouses...

Press cover up is right. Talk sport have just played a clip of the scum singing 'It wasn't enough' at the end of the match and asked Henry Winter how they would report it. His reply was that they would most likely report on the positives before the match. For me, far too much is being made of that. The cunts couldn't even stay quietwhile they played You'll never walk alone.

The question should be asked, would we have been afforded the same luxury if 500 or so had started singing during the Munich derby?

Of course we wouldn't and it's a disgrace how there is one rule for them and one rule for everyone else.

Everything about that club makes my skin crawl and it was noticeable today that they just couldn't stay quiet for 5 minutes and let Liverpool have their moment at the start. Instead they had to staart chanting 'Nited Nited'. Contrast and compare City fans standing proud just holding aloft blue and white scarfs in respect alongside them for the 50th anniversary.

Goater's Nipple said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uLFvJwfrc[/youtube]
That is absolutely disgraceful. What was it, were they feeling left out, it was the full stand not just a handful.

No defence whatsover.

The Future's Blue said:
Goater's Nipple said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_uLFvJwfrc[/youtube]
That is absolutely disgraceful. What was it, were they feeling left out, it was the full stand not just a handful.

No defence whatsover.

The press in the whole though will likely concentrate on the positives like 'Sir' Bobby going on the pitch with a bunch of flowers instead of the most repulsive supporters on the planet at their insulting and disrespectful worst.

It could easily have been them that day as they went out of the cup to Forest in the quarter finals. They should just be grateful that it wasn't as the rest of us are.

Shithouses every bastard one of them. An empty stadium and they start singing. I'd like to ask them why if you really wanted to sing it didn't you do it whilst the match was on? Because your fucking cowards and shithouses and thought by doing it afterwards you'd get away with it. C***s and shameful they do it in the name of our fine City of Manchester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.