United thread 2012/13 (inc merged IPO thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtwiceaseason said:
Is not all doom and gloom they sold all their season tickets on jan 9 fact !!

When did the season start in Jan? thought their 300 billion fans could fill that Mechano set no problem.

fergusons latest quote

"I couldn't tell you where Liverpool are in the table... But I know where the other mob are"

'I look at that mob that's behind us, don't worry. I look at my immediate opponents all the time. I look at their programme, who they've got next, who we've got next. I do that all the time.'

what a low class scumbag he is.

Has there been any other season he has talked about other clubs and players this much. he cant shut the fck up these days.

ALEX FERGUSON says Liverpool’s £12million capture of Daniel Sturridge is a gamble.

The England striker joined the Reds after falling down the pecking order at Chelsea following a bright start after leaving Manchester City.

And Fergie thinks Sturridge’s frequent moves make Brendan Rodgers’ swoop a risk.

Fergie said: “His track record of moving between clubs suggests Brendan Rodgers is taking a bit of a gamble, but he clearly knows what he is doing.

“In fact, he impresses me as a young manager who has his own ideas of how he wants to play.

“I don’t blame Sturridge for moving because he wasn’t playing regularly and I always rate a player whose priority is playing.”

This from the person who signed Bebe

Re: fergusons latest quote

nevblue said:
"I couldn't tell you where Liverpool are in the table... But I know where the other mob are"

'I look at that mob that's behind us, don't worry. I look at my immediate opponents all the time. I look at their programme, who they've got next, who we've got next. I do that all the time.'

what a low class scumbag he is.
He really is a piece of work. I notice he is still struggling to refer to us by name. May 13th must still sting.

That said, I'm a little surprised he doesn't know where Liverpool are in the table, seeing as it's their most biggest, massivest, ginormousest game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.