United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
124bnms.png

Owen just said Moyes and United were clapped off at final whistle, wrong, they were booed by the 20000 who stayed. 40000 empty seats, are you **cking sure!!!!!

first thing I saw on ragcafe....

That was the most depressing 90+ mins of football I have seen in a long time, rushing RVP back and he was just a spare part, nothing in midfield nothing in attack, Newcastle keeper robbed a pay packet today because he had nothing to do all match. Everton won at Old Trafford for the first time since 1992. West Brom won at Old Trafford for the first time since 1978.Newcastle win at Old Trafford for the first time since 1972. Says it all really , teams are not scared to come to OT any more, some will even see it has an easy win. I knew it would be hard after SAF left but FFS this is worse than I ever thought it would be

hahahahaah....get used to it raggy

r.soleofsalford said:
I'm With Stupid said:
marco said:
hes a clown he gets it wrong every week, on the flip side united are under imense presure to win this with two main players out. the toons will up there game as all clubs have done simply because they know they have a realistic chance of a smash and grab raid. a goal from newcastle and moyes will feel the heat,cant wait for this one in the hope it goes tits up at the swamp 0-2 newcastle
Newcastle are on form atm too. Pardew won manager of the month. The funny thing is that these teams don't even need to do a smash and grab job any more. They can often outplay them for large parts of the game.

no!!!no!!! please stop my sides are slitting 8-)
LOL, beaten on shots, possession, total passes, passing accuracy, passing accuracy in opponents half and aerial duels. At home. Oh, and on the one stat that matters, of course. Yeah, I'd say my analysis was pretty accurate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.