United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
manimanc said:
No murmurings of talk of the quadruple yet??
I am surprised....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-quadruple-thread-2013-14.380711/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/threads/the-quad ... 14.380711/</a>

to be fair, it is tongue-in-cheek.

I think.....

Gutted we didn't draw them in the semi, really wanted to hammer them over two legs, more chance of a fluke result in a final and we've got to beat West Ham first. Really think over two legs though quality comes through, and we'd have beaten them by at least three goals over the two legs.

I'm pleased they are papering over the cracks though, there isn't a hope in hell they'll get top four the way they are playing. We are also at the stage of the season where you really start to see the effect of a new manager at a club. Look at how many of our players are in the form of their lives at the moment (especially Kolarov, Milner and Nasri) and compare it with how shit and slow they are all over the pitch.

I think most people apart from the most deluded armchair see how quickly they are going backwards, the only reason the press and Sky aren't saying so is they are still pandering to the masses of armchairs, they are coming out with phrases like "transition" even though it's the same team that won the league last year and a manager hand picked as supposedly being the best in the league just because it's what them lot want to hear. Also find it hilarious how much better Everton look without Gollum.

Long may their spiral in to shit continue, they certainly have the right man for the job

casualdeyna said:
Gutted we didn't draw them in the semi, really wanted to hammer them over two legs, more chance of a fluke result in a final and we've got to beat West Ham first. Really think over two legs though quality comes through, and we'd have beaten them by at least three goals over the two legs.

I'm pleased they are papering over the cracks though, there isn't a hope in hell they'll get top four the way they are playing. We are also at the stage of the season where you really start to see the effect of a new manager at a club. Look at how many of our players are in the form of their lives at the moment (especially Kolarov, Milner and Nasri) and compare it with how shit and slow they are all over the pitch.

I think most people apart from the most deluded armchair see how quickly they are going backwards, the only reason the press and Sky aren't saying so is they are still pandering to the masses of armchairs, they are coming out with phrases like "transition" even though it's the same team that won the league last year and a manager hand picked as supposedly being the best in the league just because it's what them lot want to hear. Also find it hilarious how much better Everton look without Gollum.

Long may their spiral in to shit continue, they certainly have the right man for the job

Agreed

Pablo1 said:
They were awful last night with their only saving grace being Stoke were worse. Watching Stoke attempting to play football was fucking hilarious - like 10 outfield Lescotts scared to death of going forward and wanting rid of the ball as though there was a ticking time bomb attached to it.
Even then the shit rag bastards couldn't really break them down and only a decent hit by the pea headed one and then another when Hughes decided to confuse his whole team with the substitution put them over the line.
Had they come up against anyone else they'd be out now. As it is its only delayed the inevitable.
Please let us meet them at wembley and send them scuttling back to Stratford crying into their black duffle coats whilst trying to think of new words to their songs because Kompany and co have just ruined them again.

Sorted

the rag bitters are all feeling a bit more massive again now and getting a wee bit giddy lol

Balti said:
the rag bitters are all feeling a bit more massive again now and getting a wee bit giddy lol
That's what happens to all midtable teams when they go a few matches without losing.
Admittedly, the rags are the only ones that think it means a trophies on the way.

casualdeyna said:

Glad its the Final if we can get by West Ham,Zabba & Sergio will be nicely back in the swing after a nice rest.

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
they realise this is their only chance of European football, they will be all out to win this trophy.

wee davey wouldn,t know a trophy if he fell over one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.