United thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting to see how Everton perform at OT since they have clearly benefitted from upgrading their manager this season.

We can only hope Everton now become to the rags what they have been for us. An unbeatable pain in the fucking arse.

Piegilles said:
Should be interesting to see how Everton perform at OT since they have clearly benefitted from upgrading their manager this season.
Are you suggesting that everton are playing better now that the best young coach in europe has left and is currently weaving his magic at the swamp?
To be fair wee davy said he'd aways get everton above utd one day...

manimanc said:
Piegilles said:
Are you suggesting that everton are playing better now that the best young coach in europe has left and is currently weaving his magic at the swamp?
To be fair wee davy said he'd aways get everton above utd one day...

Something like that ;)

karen7 said:
Just read in the paper that moyes says A&E is taking time to settle because its not easy to settle in there and he has a new manager as well,er aren't you the same manager he had at everton?Cant use that as an excuse for him being rubbish

Come on Everton

Don't worry Karen. His excuses will become more convincing as he gets more practice.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pigeonho said:
Rammyblues said:
Rags will stroll it, Everton will simply roll over and take it up the arris, 3-0 to them unfortunately put your money on it. :-(
Why would they do that?
Because Rammy said so you argumentative bugger
Everton always lose to the rags and always have done ;)

Except when they drew 4-4 and helped us claim the title!

I don't post often but a poster was put up in my work advertising a book sale
The main pic was showing they'd have the GPC's book on sale

I couldn't resist

I'm very proud of myself today

AMP said:

I couldn't resist

Haha that's brilliant. Also, does it say RRP £25? Who in their right mind pays that sort of cash for poorly written fiction nowadays?

UUBlue said:
AMP said:

I couldn't resist

Haha that's brilliant. Also, does it say RRP £25? Who in their right mind pays that sort of cash for poorly written fiction nowadays?

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.