United Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mankymeat FC said:
blue underpants said:
Blind out 6 months, Adrian Durham making a twat of himself on talkshite, he wants the rags v Arse game postponed

BBC are saying that the six months quote was bollocks. Carrick is back, so Blind won't be missed in Midfield. Although, I would put him infront of McNair as centerback. I think the biggest issue that LVG has, is the complete lack of form from RVP. Looks a shadow of the player he was in the WC and in previous seasons. He should have been rested for much longer after the WC, but it seems the strategy is to play him in every game until he finds his form. It's not working. A fully fit RVP who is firing on all cylinders would have a similar impact as Aguero in carrying the team.

well the writing was on the wall for all to see, everyone said he would suffer world cup burn out and its come true, united in a way have dug there own grave this season because they have had only a small number of games to put things right and get momentum going so getting knocked out of the CL and League cup has cost them more than just money, me i cant wait to see the financial concequences hit when they fail again for Europe and the sponsors sanctions kick in

marco said:
Mankymeat FC said:
blue underpants said:
Blind out 6 months, Adrian Durham making a twat of himself on talkshite, he wants the rags v Arse game postponed

BBC are saying that the six months quote was bollocks. Carrick is back, so Blind won't be missed in Midfield. Although, I would put him infront of McNair as centerback. I think the biggest issue that LVG has, is the complete lack of form from RVP. Looks a shadow of the player he was in the WC and in previous seasons. He should have been rested for much longer after the WC, but it seems the strategy is to play him in every game until he finds his form. It's not working. A fully fit RVP who is firing on all cylinders would have a similar impact as Aguero in carrying the team.

well the writing was on the wall for all to see, everyone said he would suffer world cup burn out and its come true, united in a way have dug there own grave this season because they have had only a small number of games to put things right and get momentum going so getting knocked out of the CL and League cup has cost them more than just money, me i cant wait to see the financial concequences hit when they fail again for Europe and the sponsors sanctions kick in
If united fail to finish top four, given the cost of the squad and how much they've spent in the last twelve months it would have to go down as the most underachieving squad in football history. Imagine if Real Madrid finished fifth with a squad costing more than any other in La Liga. It's almost unthinkable.

The press, of course, will continue to make feeble excuses for their failings.

marco said:
Mankymeat FC said:
blue underpants said:

The new Addidas deal won't be affected even if they don't get champs league next year. It has to be for two continuous years, and although they will have been out of the camps league for 2 years, the Addidas deal doesn't start until 15/16.

Mankymeat FC said:
blue underpants said:

I seem to remember van rapist having one decent game in the world cup.
He's been shit since the pisscan said he was leaving.

hang on.....just remembered nited fans ringing talk sport on the day fixtures were released saying that nited would be quite a margin clear by early december even if they drew with us!!! what happened? did some bent bastard at the FA switch matches and give them a really hard start to the season???

WTF! if that happened they ought to wear cantona masks and do a procession to OT before a game!! or even get a plane over ot!! or maybe all buy more green and yellow scarves from my mate billy the blue from ordsall! :-)

jacko74 said:
chabal said:
jimharri said:
http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/30138763

Arrange these words in the correct order;
in,
pig,
poke,
a.

poke pig in a?

So lets just get this straight.. he's got injured whilst being out injured?
so lets get this straight..he is being paid £350k every 7 days for nothing?

no fucking wonder the clubs in debt.lol

sir baconface said:
With hindsight, Falcao was one we fortunately swerved. Quite a few on here wanted him.

The rags' recent investments resemble those of a pissed-up sailor.

what the hell has george best got to do with it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.