United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs game they had 1 shot on goal. Walker scored for them with their only meaningful attack & Eriksen missed a simple chance. Got lucky.
Villa game again they had 2 shots on goal. Pretty average strike straight at the keeper deflected by the defender in off the post. Got lucky.
Newcastle was supposedly their best performance with about 10 shots on target. Didn't score them, their only game where they weren't clinical & dropped points.
Swansea was their first tough match where points had the potential to be dropped, deservingly got beaten, game of few chances but Swansea created more shots on goal. Had 4 shots on goal.
Liverpool were brutally poor as they have been for most matches, but again United only had 4 shots on goal, 3 going in.
Southampton game once again 4 shots on goal with 3 going in. Were battered for long portions & could have conceded many more (7 on target for Sot'on along with hitting post etc.). Goals were 1 offside, 1 shocker defensively & 1 good one. Got lucky.
Sunderland are brutally poor as shown by everyone they've played. 7 shots on target, once again 3 going in. Easy win.

The simple fact is they're being extremely efficient. Our shots on targets are: 6, 10, 10, 6, 3, 10, 9. Compare that with their 1, 2, 10, 4, 4, 4, 7. Totaling 54 vs 32 yet we have only scored 1 goal more than them. Out of the 7 matches the only ones where they deserved to win were Sunderland & Liverpool, they could easily be sitting on far less points if luck wasn't currently on their side. Their points total could very easily be 8 right now (wins against Liverpool & Sunderland, draws with Newcastle & Villa) if they hadn't got big chunks of luck.

For me luck will swing, we've had tougher matches, had horrible luck from injuries, to decisions, to everyone being able to score from 30 yards against us - yet we're only 1 point behind them & we're still playing far better football than them. Unless they suddenly have a huge upturn in form & Martial continues to score a goal a game they honestly look a poor team.

If they get close to the title this season it will be because of how poor their rivals are doing, Chelsea somehow look lost, Arsenal are picking up but are still their inconsistent selves & then there's us, with our full starting 11 we looked unstoppable - lets see what happens when that comes back.

They were dire at the start but are getting better. They have scored 3 in each of their last 4 games. They have to be taken seriously.

Fuck me check out their bluemoon thread on ragcafe. ....jesus wept!!
Some poster on there called van der gouw has shown his arse over us.....it almost rivals the spurs fan we used to have on here with his graphs about everything.
Can't stop laughing and all the while there are posts saying 'not bothered about them..'
Comedy gold.
Oh and psssst. ....VanGaalEra. .....I come from Manchester son......I have mates who are rag fans....I go to games......
The geek Said I was making it up that I had a giddy rag mate. ......imaginary friend I believe he said....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Their delusional is delicious.
Yup they aren't bothered but they have a thread on the team and a thread about Bluemoon, dickheads the lot of them :D

Was in Town today. The amount of day trippers with Shirts on and Super Store bags was comical

Yes I live in rural North Yorkshire these days and out in the sun today I saw several rag shirts of various vintages over the last 5 years being given an airing - they certainly hadn't been faded by the sun or too many washes - all got a bit giddy this novelty for them hasn't it?

Walking through city airport today and saw pisscan's book on display out the front of a shop. I picked my nose and wiped it on one of the covers. I know, it's childish, but it felt good. Missus went apeshit.

Brilliant!! There's a pint with your name on it waiting for you.

Let's hope the rag who buys that shit enjoys his free gift.

VanGaalEra on it like scotch bonnet. ....
Come ere whilst I take the hook out your mouth petal....
So so easy.....pmsl
And I've managed to create a fish wives meeting on their bluemoon thread. ...
Fuckin hilarious.
Job done....am off back to the lunatic asylum.....see y'all next weekend when they let me out...
Grrrrrrrrr!!

He's seen as a god because he can copy and paste! I suppose in the land of mouth breathing knuckle draggers the one who can copy and paste is king.

Last edited:
He's seen as a god because he can copy and paste! I suppose in the land of mouth breathing knuckle dragger's the one who can copy and paste is king.

Should copy and paste a picture of his season ticket or his address, must be shit being ashamed of where you live and latching onto United to bask in their success.

Probably too busy posting on the bluemoon in melt down page to attempt going near old trafford on match day.

They think they are equally good as us now on the caf - in some cases even better. Only we can make smaller teams feel that way.

Even though just 2-3 weeks ago they were all doom and gloom.

I hope they crash and burn the next 4 games to bring them back to reality.

Why do so many Blues still bite?

Fuck 'em.... had shit off the rats all my life - record what they say in your brain, keep it stored nice and safely, as a reminder of their arrogance.

And when we smash them again...

TAKE IT, TAKE IT, TAKE IT

Hardly seen any rag shirts around for weeks, this weekend however I've seen a shitload, all out today wearing em since they go back to the top of the league.

The funniest thing about this whole shit???

THE FACT MOST GENUINE MATCHGOING REDS WHO LIVE AROUND HERE ABSOLUTELY HATE THESE GLORYSEEKING CUNTS WHO CLAIM TO BE UNITED FANS.
THEY DON'T FUCKING LIKE THEM. THEY JUST PRETEND TO AS THEY HELP FUND THE CLUB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.