United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the BBC. Van Gaal's post-match comments.

"We have to be more consistent so next week when we win against Manchester City then we can say 'OK, now we think maybe about title aspirations'." Louis Van Gaal

Hopefully, that is taped to the Dressing Room wall AFTER the Sevilla game. Not been too often in my 50 yrs when we meet United where the winner could overtake the other at the top of the league, but for four seasons now, the derbies have been very significant in the title race. However, even if they win, chances are The Arse will top the table and we'd drop to 3rd!

So, we need to NOT LOSE, because it would be nice to ram those words right back where they came from. A WIN would be even better as it would also open up some space between us.

What's with Rooney's current celebration? (Admittedly he hasn't been in a position to do it much this season). It looks like he's shielding his eyes from the sun ffs.

He's making what is generally recognized as the symbol that represents the Illuminati... a pyramid with the all seeing eye.

It seems our Wayne is one of the ''enlightened ones''

Bizarre

Tbh even if we beat them 10-0 ,they went bankrupt, and the swamp burned down the next day I'd still feel it wasnt enough. I've got a feeling yaya might just turn on the magic next week.

I actually think the tactical Turtle means to use the word if and not when He has done it before.

I used to work with a cloggie and he did exactly the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.