United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN now saying La Liga have said they didn't receive any documentation for De Gea at all. Not late, not early, not on time... nothing at all.

SSN now saying La Liga have said they didn't receive any documentation for De Gea at all. Not late, not early, not on time... nothing at all.

All a bit strange... maybe the mice have chewed through the power cable to the fax machine!?!

I cannot believe how incompetent and dysfunctional they appear to be. For all we know LVG might be happy with the deals he’s done and they might be genuinely comfortable with how it’s gone bar the DDG issues. However even if that is the case they look shambolic and they have failed to convince anyone that they are operating with any kind of; planning, conviction or authority.
At best it’s a disappointing window for them but at worst it has been abject failure, the squad is no better in terms of balance or quality and has exposed the incompetence of the management.

Are Madrid now getting the blame for this? Either way, I couldn't give a fuck who is at fault - if it fucks up United's plans (yes, I know that the way they've been going about business of late gives the impression that they have no plans whatsoever!) then all the better. Ideal scenario is De Gea sulks his arse off for the rest of the season then buggers off on a free. Can't have him playing and replicating last season's form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.