United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
2d700d13ba730ad2afd5a743ef56ad6e.jpg

Looks like Boggs out of Shawshank Redemption
I used to go to school with Carlo at St Malachys in Collyhurst. Not a hair on his head these days, nice lad for a rag

A Ginger Italian? Fuck me but that's unlucky. All of those swarthy Latin genes floating around poppa's goolies and he pops out looking like a clockwork clown that got left out in the rain. Poor sod.

Yep, no proof whatsoever despite the fact that every point made is documented ;) Next they'll be trying to claim that they didn't kick the survivors (and families) of the Munich air disaster out of their club rented homes.....despite there being a book written about the whole sordid episode with accounts from some of those affected.

They're quite good at airbrushing the less palatable parts out of their club's history.

I'm sure i've read that when they were formed as Newton Heath they were all railway workers and the club was formed by a railwayman that just happed to be a Scouser... that's right Raggies – your precious, shithole of a club was formed by a Scouser... no wonder you're so alike! hahaha

Christ he look's crap. I wouldn't mind but you can make fuckin Stephen Hawking look good on Youtube.

i really really don't get it. For anyone to claim this guy is gonna be a huge star is stretching the boundaries of belief by miles. There's about the same probability of Origi at Liverpool becoming the next Messi. In fact, Origi was rated higher than Martial by many in Ligue 1.
I know ranking's don't tell you everything but in 2013/14 season Martial was ranked no. 317 in Ligue 1 and in the 2014/15 season made the epic climb to no. 226.

I'd love to know what/where the rag scouts have been watching. At £10m it would still be quite a punt to expect anything other than a decent squad player. I'm proper mind=fucked by this signing.

I used to go to school with Carlo at St Malachys in Collyhurst. Not a hair on his head these days, nice lad for a rag
didn't know Eric Brown did you, lived in collyhurst and also played footy (badly) with carlo.. reason I ask is that Eric was my older brother ( lifelong rag, died last year.)

Lurking Rags

Your ground is shit, red and depressing
Your team is shit
Your youth teams are shit
Your training ground is next to a load of electricity pylons in a depressing area
The announcer at the matches is bald and annoying
Your manager is an embarrassment
Your fans are a collection of the needy and the pond life of Salford and Home Counties
Your captain is an overweight overpaid scouser on £300k + per week until he is 19 stone or 2019!
Your chief executive is the laughing stock of Europe
Your left back is fat
Your goalkeeper doesn't want to play for you
Your corporate facilities resemble something from Pheonix nights
You have sold your best player in Di Maria
You have paid £58 million for someone who has scored 9 goals from open play in 73 games
You have committed £47 million to a German Midfielder who wont play 50 games for you
You play in Stretford
You sing nursery rhymes
Mick Hucknell supports you
As does Terry Christian
You have finished behind us 4 of the last 5 seasons
You have won about 1 derby in 6 and celebrated like you had won the world cup
We beat you 6-1
We beat you to the league in the most amazing circumstances ever - never to be repeated
You lie about your 75k crowds
Your dugouts are like a toilet extension In a 1970s council house
Your badge is evil
Your kit is shit
Your assistant manager slept with his brothers wife for 8 years
Phil Jones plays for you
Ronaldo, Bale, Muller, Reus etc etc etc don't want to
A train track stops you finishing off your shit ground
Bobby Charlton represents your club as an ambassador
Alex Ferguson - no further comment needed
You will never play in lovely sky blue
Your neighbours are the best run club in the world with rich owners and an incredible future
Your owners are shit
Your tunnel is in a corner!
Paddy Crerend
Your pitch has a dangerous slope
No one likes you at all
You have just signed a player who holds the record in 3 games for giving the ball away the most times in Premiership history
We play in Manchester - you don't
You lost to Swansea and drew with Newcastle
We have Aguero Silva and De Bruyne - You have Rooney, Memphis and What's his name?

Your all cunts! Each and everyone of you.
Fucking bravo

What many on Red Cafe don't seem to understand because most on there are so far removed from Manchester is the amount of shit that we had to put up with over the years, the banner was just an open display of their contempt for us, what do they want us to do come out in sympathy for them? Sure we have a big thread on them not because we are obsessed it's because their demise has been a joy to watch they have been a bully of a club and to watch their clumsy chaotic club lurch from one crisis to the next is great fun for all City fans

What many on Red Cafe don't seem to understand because most on there are so far removed from Manchester is the amount of shit that we had to put up with over the years, the banner was just an open display of their contempt for us, what do they want us to do come out in sympathy for them? Sure we have a big thread on them not because we are obsessed it's because their demise has been a joy to watch they have been a bully of a club and to watch their clumsy chaotic club lurch from one crisis to the next is great fun for all City fans

They got us "Singing the Blues".

It was mentioned in another thread by another poster but I came across it too...In the rag semi final at Wembley there were United fans shouting 'Fuck Off Back To Manchester' and 'You Manc Cunts'

I was literally dumbstruck
We had that shouted at us from a group of cockneys stood at a safe distance. Burst out laughing at the 'Manc' bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.