United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been thinking, would Maureen take over a shite team like the rags he only goes to teams that are successful, should he risk his reputation any further.

Just been thinking, would Maureen take over a shite team like the rags he only goes to teams that are successful, should he risk his reputation any further.
Quite a dilemma for him. Madrid probably won't have him back. We won't take him. Maybe his best chance to avoid ending up in Russia. He will need to make his mind up quickly. My guess is it's already agreed apart from a few contract details. LVG will be gone soon.

Not a cat in hell's chance of that happening. Put yourself in his shoes (clogs?). Would you kiss goodbye to x million in compensation by jumping before you were pushed?
He's n arrogant man who's not short of a bob or too I think he will just go, what he needs to do is stop reading the papers it's obviously getting to him, I want him to stay and destroy them completely

Would rather see him go there, I want to see the rags suffer for a number of years, chopping and changing managers,hope they get smashed on Monday evening...
Would love them to break another one of our records of different managers over ashort period of time.

He's n arrogant man who's not short of a bob or too I think he will just go, what he needs to do is stop reading the papers it's obviously getting to him, I want him to stay and destroy them completely
So do I.

He's got that kind of personality about him. He doesn't do failure quietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.