United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just disgusting right through to the core. player's, staff, fan's , ground , anyone connected or choosing to be connected with them.

Shrek's 30 so he can join the rags' over 30 club which currently includes Carrick (34), Pig Climber (31), Young (30) and Valencia (30). Yet the latest rag jibe against City is that we've got a team of grandads. YCNMIU.

Shrek's 30 so he can join the rags' over 30 club which currently includes Carrick (34), Pig Climber (31), Young (30) and Valencia (30). Yet the latest rag jibe against City is that we've got a team of grandads. YCNMIU.

Shrek might as well be 40 all the whores, booze, and tabs he has had. Will be fat in 5 years.

Fair play to the red who made that gif about footy forums in your rawk meltdown thread.
I can't lie, it gave me a good chuckle.

9hoCyqx.gif
That's pretty funny. Fucking rag cunts.

Shrek might as well be 40 all the whores, booze, and tabs he has had. Will be fat in 5 years.

I am not sure Shagging brasses of any age is bad for you and I would argue it certainly won't age you any
the booze and coffin nails are a different thing and he already is a fat cvnt BTW.

I am not sure Shagging brasses of any age is bad for you and I would argue it certainly won't age you any
the booze and coffin nails are a different thing and he already is a fat cvnt BTW.

Women weaken legs. And women do age you, as I've aged 20 years since I met my now ex wife in the mid 90s.
The last paragraph is all fact.

Last edited:
As a fat 40 year old who likes a pint, the odd tab and ladies Im afraid I must take issue with you making out that any of this a bad thing.
Then again Im not a pro footballer.
Just a fat 40 year old who likes a pint, the odd tab and ladies etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.