United Thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maureen is the final part of the jigsaw for us blues! After the fantastic work by moyes and turtle Maureen will be the man to come in and finish the job! Now let me give you my reasons!
1. The fa hate him
2. The refs hate him
3. The legends at united hate him
4. There is not enough room in that dressing room for all those egos
5. His super agent friend will flood the club full of over priced players on massive contracts and when maurren has pissed them all off he will do another eva gate get himself sacked for a nice pay off and leave the rags deep in the shit!!! I for 1 cannot wait!!!!!

ad_132925994-e1398161542991.jpg

jose-daughter-090915.jpg
I'm

Licking his lips (:

Has anybody else got rag ahem " friends" who have said utd finished joint 4th and had a better season than us? I was on the text before with one and he actually came out and said they finished joint 4th!!! Their delusion is never ending.

Maureen is the final part of the jigsaw for us blues! After the fantastic work by moyes and turtle Maureen will be the man to come in and finish the job! Now let me give you my reasons!
1. The fa hate him
2. The refs hate him
3. The legends at united hate him
4. There is not enough room in that dressing room for all those egos
5. His super agent friend will flood the club full of over priced players on massive contracts and when maurren has pissed them all off he will do another eva gate get himself sacked for a nice pay off and leave the rags deep in the shit!!! I for 1 cannot wait!!!!!
Let's see how much power the GPC does have trying to persuade refs to support him.....

Has anybody else got rag ahem " friends" who have said utd finished joint 4th and had a better season than us? I was on the text before with one and he actually came out and said they finished joint 4th!!! Their delusion is never ending.
Just like they finished joint top in 2012.but didn,t win the league.we did and we were champions.they were gutted......so much for joint 4th.

I think its called Sad- Rag Syndrome (SRS)

Always been hypocritical wankers. The scum will not want the brand of their tragedy damaged in case they can't get a nice sponsorship for the next big anniversary. The emotionally incontinent grief monkeys of l'pool can shove their candles up theircarse until they acknowledge their own wall pushing antics as far as I'm concerned.
Just out of interest, have the scum EVER had a the anniversary of their own tragedy away from the swamp? funny how it always seems to be anniversary time at a home match where they can milk it to death...oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.