United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep fed up of hearing about this every bloody day !
Broom,carpet,sweeep
Amazing health and safety have just let it go

I do think it was a genuine mistake but..............

Had we not got the point against Swansea, well the Tuesday night Man U v Bournemouth match would have been a whole different kettle of fish. Remember Germany v Austria in the 1982 World Cup? There is a reason all the final fixtures start simultaneously and Utd. should be punished, really punished, that this did not happen in 2016. I recommend a points deduction - they should start 2016-17 on -3 at least.

No question Mourinho is an upgrade on LVG (who didn't do THAT badly relative to Moyes, strange philosophy and abrasiveness aside), but why is the media and everyone assuming they'll walk back to their throne?

The competition in the league is getting ridiculous from the likes of Southampton and West Ham, let alone the traditional "big clubs". There isn't even a top four anymore.

Mourinho is a top quality coach--he is--but he wasn't challenged at Madrid and Inter like he will be next season (yes I know about Chelsea, but even there it went pear shaped last season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.