United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technicaly Pellers is still our manager so it is quite right that Pep keeps his distance for a few more weeks. + as a top football manager - if you can't go on holiday now when can you?
Guardiola is on Holiday?!! Has't even done any work yet, sack the lazy ****.

Several times at the beginning of that video, Maureen does something I cannot stand. People who shake your hand but can't even be arsed looking at you whilst doing it are utter twats.

Top Ten Bad Handshakes

https://www.verywell.com/top-bad-handshakes-3024313

"Without Eye Contact"

1. Have you ever shaken hands with someone who wouldn't look you in the eye? You probably wondered what they had to hide. Not making eye contact during a handshake signals to the other person that you are not being forthcoming. If your lack of eye contact is due to social anxiety, practice looking at a spot between the eyes, so that you at least give the appearance of meeting the other person's gaze.

Love doing that to people, winds them right up.

Love doing that to people, winds them right up.
It's what virtually every prem manager does after every game. Virtually no grace or magnanimity left at all, the whole industry is a continual war of attrition right down to being the twunt who keeps the football away from the opposition during a break in play coz they think it's somehow getting one over on them. Just drives me to smash them harder.

It's what virtually every prem manager does after every game. Virtually no grace or magnanimity left at all, the whole industry is a continual war of attrition right down to being the twunt who keeps the football away from the opposition during a break in play coz they think it's somehow getting one over on them. Just drives me to smash them harder.

It's a great way of showing a lack of respect without making a scene though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.