United thread 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
34C62D7800000578-3620470-image-a-52_1464805932003.jpg

And over there you can see Ilkay Gundogan, an attacking player who has just signed for the club we are obsessed with. But no need to bother yourself as we've already signed a double-decker bus for you.

I have had great fun talking with United fans over the last few days at what must be the biggest turnaround by football fans ever. From being the vilest and most horrible manager on the planet in their eyes for so many years....Mourinho has suddenly morphed into this wonderful and greatest manager in the Universe.....you just gotta laugh!!!.

I have had great fun talking with United fans over the last few days at what must be the biggest turnaround by football fans ever. From being the vilest and most horrible manager on the planet in their eyes for so many years....Mourinho has suddenly morphed into this wonderful and greatest manager in the Universe.....you just gotta laugh!!!.
Haha same! They are all acting like he's the most beautiful perfect human being to have ever lived. The same people who would swear the opposite not long ago, it's actually piss funny seeing them delude themselves to such an extent haha.

I'm not joking but Ed Woodward looks like such a smug dick in every photo I see. Looks like a right melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.