United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing Rashford is a nightmare for Utd but what did they expect when they sold Lukaku? This is a problem made by OGS. There's no way Martial and Rashford would be able to play an entire season without injury. City had a lack of cover at centre-back but we had/have some limited cover but Utd have none.

How do they solve this?

Edinson Cavani to Utd?

He will get mentioned but would PSG let him go while they are in the Champions League? He's not in their team (Icardi plays).

Out of contract in June and not playing but he's 33 on February. His lack of football this season would be a worry.

If I were Man Utd I'd scrap the Fernandes deal and try and get Aubameyang or Lacazette out of Arsenal.

Aubameyang contract expires June 2021 and doubtful he will renew. He is 31 soon. I think Arsenal would accept a bid as they need money to buy defenders. They might even do a swap deal with involving one of Utd's many central defenders.

However to do this deal they'd need to scrap the Fernandes deal.

Expect to read this story in a tabloid soon enough. If I have thought of it, so will they.

Marv, you mention a possible swap deal but who Arsenal want, seriously. Maguire or Bissaka couldn't go, even the Rags are not that stupid and after that, I cannot think of one player that United could let go that Arteta would want, that is how bad the rag team is.

I was being lighthearted mate, it's what I'd say to my rag mates in the pub, like they'd say to me if the scoreline was reversed and they had our players and our best player was out with a double stress fracture of his back..

Hope I've not put the mockers on it now..

We are the cup holders, we're not winning the league, we are not rolling over for them and will not play as bad against them like we did at home in the league..

We've played them since that game and wiped the floor with them on their own patch..

We could quite easily be 5 or 6 goals up going into the second leg instead of 2, however we will need a proper sort out if we concede 3 against these without scoring ourselves..

Please feel free to come back and call me a **** for posting this if we do manage to fcuk it up though..!

its the old city fan in me matey hahaha hate counting my eggs before the hatch, but this is the new city and we are told to think like that because we are winners but it still does not sit well with me

Yesterday I wanted both the Rags and the Scouse to lose so it was hard to judge honestly whether DeGea was at fault or it was a foul by Van Dyke for the disallowed goal. 24 hours later my bias will not let me decide. Part of says Van dyke jumped into DeGea making him drop the ball but I think really it was just shit keeping. I just wondered what others think now the dust has settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.