United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
A9isZEo.jpg

Ole looks like he's going to buy younger players - giving the impression he's in for the long haul. When they are 10th at New Year (and the bus has 4 flats) - he'll be out on his arse.... the United way.
And transition 5 will be in fill effect where they go back to buying experience players :)

They say that Ole has £100m to spend.

They should also get £60m for the lump and £100m for Pogba, so £260m to spend and the poison gone out of the club.

You'd think they'd get 4 or 5 top players that want to play and run their bollocks off for that.

Sniff " rag terminology " sniff

Just had a scum colleague try to engage me in ‘footie’ chat.
Yawn...... anyway he tells me nited are doing it the right way buying in youngsters for the future instead of one or two ready made stars.
Couldn’t be arsed telling him it wouldn’t make a jot of difference as they’ll still be shit because the players they have are shit

Just had a scum colleague try to engage me in ‘footie’ chat.
Yawn...... anyway he tells me nited are doing it the right way buying in youngsters for the future instead of one or two ready made stars.
Couldn’t be arsed telling him it wouldn’t make a jot of difference as they’ll still be shit because the players they have are shit

Should've told him, imitation is the best form of flattery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.