United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to next week v this shower of shit. Pep play strongest team possible. Also don't bother with a keeper. Can't see the point!

I’ve said it before, if Taggart himself begged City fans for forgiveness, I’d be able to forgive and forget. Nothing less will suffice, though.

Him, Charlton and Gill at least. That miserable club allowed that banner and revelled in it and I for one will never forget the malicious delight they took in mocking us at a time we were at our lowest ebb.

Him, Charlton and Gill at least. That miserable club allowed that banner and revelled in it and I for one will never forget the malicious delight they took in mocking us at a time we were at our lowest ebb.
It was reprehensible, but I’m finding myself less and less bothered by it as they become increasingly less relevant tbh.

They are paying the price for their hubris now; that’s for fucking sure.

Right you fuckers, this has to be someone on here shirley...

Nou_Camp99

Don't want him anymore. Just paper over the grand canyon sized cracks. Glazers out. Woodward out. Then Ole out. And then we can start being a proper club again.

The club is dieing. Bring on the Saudis. We don't need them to invest a penny. Just clear the debt and let us pay our own way. No more dividends and bank interest payments. Our money goes on the football. Not Glazer scum.

Fuck me, they want 'The Arabs' now, the hypocritical fuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.