United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would honestly be the best replacement they could get for De Gea, but he would definitely cost more than Alisson and Kepa did last summer.

What would truly be great to see, is them giving these extensions to their dinosaurs and signing players like James, then OGS goes out into the season proving he is out of his depth, all for a new manager to come rocking up with old fuckers tied down for years and a need for proven (expensive) players to dig them out.

I really don't think I'm overreacting when I say if they don't get things figured out in the next season or two they're going to go through a sustained period of not challenging for the title a la Liverpool and Arsenal.

I think it is fair to say that the signs of then being able to turn things around quickly with the choices they have made, would appear to be highly unlikely.

To move the unwanted playing staff out due to existing contacts will be difficult enough, but appointing OGS smacks of pure stupidity imo based upon his managerial experience . If their last few games of the season are indicative of the future, then they are in for a very hard season, and OGS will surely not last beyond December. It is an incredibly weird decision for a major club to have taken.

Obviously I will be delighted to see them struggle and continue to decline, although the PiGMOL crew will surely help them out in anyway that they can , but a top 4 place looks virtually impossible as other clubs will be much better at squad replacement etc.

Just hope PSG dont give them anything for De Gea but get him on a free next year. Utd trying to bribe him into leaving now, if they get 50 million (papers will report it at 80) and give him 20 million to leave, they still pocked more than losing him on a free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.