United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst they’re obviously fucking morons I think the description of “intent to endanger life” is almost as moronic. Chanting and a flare being thrown doesn’t put his life in much danger unless he’s some kind of enchanted demon.

Whilst they’re obviously fucking morons I think the description of “intent to endanger life” is almost as moronic. Chanting and a flare being thrown doesn’t put his life in much danger unless he’s some kind of enchanted demon.

All it takes is a flare to set the house on fire and you could have a whole family dead.

You aren't serious? All it takes is one idiot. Put an angry mob of people outside your house and I think you'd feel differently.

All it takes is a flare to set the house on fire and you could have a whole family dead.

Not saying it’s not dangerous, like i said they’re clearly absolute morons but the reporting of it and the phrase “intent to endanger life” is way over the top in my view.

Anyway, I’m hoping we smash them and get this tie over with early tomorrow so we can see more of this. A nice rendition of sheikh mansour my Lord should get under their skin. Be even better if we kept them in for half an hour afterwards and blasted out City songs for them as they did to us a decade ago this very week.

Not saying it’s not dangerous, like i said they’re clearly absolute morons but the reporting of it and the phrase “intent to endanger life” is way over the top in my view.

Anyway, I’m hoping we smash them and get this tie over with early tomorrow so we can see more of this. A nice rendition of sheikh mansour my Lord should get under their skin. Be even better if we kept them in for half an hour afterwards and blasted out City songs for them as they did to us a decade ago this very week.

I would say that if you're throwing a flare at a house, your actions can be interpreted as wanting to burn the house down.

It will be interesting what they sing about tomorrow night after this.

Men reporting mibs attacking eddy woowahs house
Manchester United fans attack Ed Woodward's house
https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...all-news/man-united-fans-ed-woodward-17648395

Listened to a member of I think the United Stand the other day saying chanting about wanting 3 planks dead was just bants and the recorded attempts on lives from such terrace banter was zero..........so thats now bollox. These days with attacks on MP's over Brexit - on line attacks resulting in prosecutions and so on it just has to be understood that any hate speech - chanted - on line comments - shouted in the streets as so on has the potential to be so much more harmful. I believe the biggest problem is those that egg the weak on can remain anonymous so can continue to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.