United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Is that you giving credit to the rags PR team lol ?

2. meeesh

meeesh

No that's me giving the rags a Woo Hoo for signing him from Palace lol

Colin Bells Boots likes this.
  3. KentBlue

KentBlue

In eighteen months when he's playing for whoever Steve Bruce is managing then, we'll get a better picture of what sort of player he is. All the while he's at the swamp we won't know because the media will tell us every game he plays he was the greatest thing on the pitch. Remember, rule number one: the media in this country must never ever criticise the vermin.

4. Big Swifty

Big Swifty

Joining them is the certain way to get into the England team

mat and r.soleofsalford like this.
  5. ancoats

ancoats

manchester city fans are unique and in the good or bad times we see the funny side of things, and we do things with a smile because at the end of the day its just a game of football and not life or death, and also we are not brainwashed into thinking glory is everything and everybody else are below you ?? and you don't find manchester city football club filling the press and media with crap like we are buying the new pele every new season

being a blue fan is like being Mr cool you see in the street ?? you stand open mouthed and wish wow ?? i wish i was that fucking cool

Last edited: 29 Jun 2019
  6. skiddypants

skiddypants

Agree

7. br88

br88

Haha...it's amazing how they can drag these transfers out for weeks. I had to laugh today when Sky Sports News announced new BREAKING NEWS and it was about Wan Bissake...what a surprise that was????. I can also tell you that reality is hitting home to many of the 659 million...apparently the figure now stands at 614,842,002!!!! and getting smaller by the day...LOL.

8. Alan Oakes Shinpads

Alan Oakes Shinpads

What was the value of the other bids for One Big Bag of Sh1t ?

9. dhruvblue

dhruvblue

Sources tell me he has won PFA Young player of the year award for season 2019-20 and is already being regarded as RB better than Lahm

10. abu13

abu13

Seems a good player but they need a whole lot more if they hope to get back into the top 4, I thought that Dalot was brought in to solve the right back issue and they have a lot more pressing issues to address.