United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
In eighteen months when he's playing for whoever Steve Bruce is managing then, we'll get a better picture of what sort of player he is. All the while he's at the swamp we won't know because the media will tell us every game he plays he was the greatest thing on the pitch. Remember, rule number one: the media in this country must never ever criticise the vermin.

They should be held to account by us.

Said it before, quite rightly they would never admit it but they want to be us / be like us in every sense.........(obviously with the same stupid shit stuff in tact like 'Come you reds' singles and sh1t like that).

manchester city fans are unique and in the good or bad times we see the funny side of things, and we do things with a smile because at the end of the day its just a game of football and not life or death, and also we are not brainwashed into thinking glory is everything and everybody else are below you ?? and you don't find manchester city football club filling the press and media with crap like we are buying the new pele every new season

being a blue fan is like being Mr cool you see in the street ?? you stand open mouthed and wish wow ?? i wish i was that fucking cool

Last edited:
manchester city fans are unique and in the good or bad times we see the funny side of things, and we do things with a smile because at the end of the day its just a game of football and not life or death, and also we are not brainwashed into thinking glory is everything and everybody else are below you ?? and you don't find manchester city football club filling the press and media with crap like we are buying the new pele every new season

being a blue fan is like being Mr cool you see in the street ?? you stand open mouthed and wish wow i wish was that fucking cool

Agree

Credit needs to be given to the PR team at the rags who manage to get so many of the media onside in order to promote their shiny new toys , whilst ignoring much worthier clubs imo.

Without the hype and bullshit, the football on show is the real weak link , and then reality hits home -but luckily for them, not to the 659 million loyal supporters .

Haha...it's amazing how they can drag these transfers out for weeks. I had to laugh today when Sky Sports News announced new BREAKING NEWS and it was about Wan Bissake...what a surprise that was????. I can also tell you that reality is hitting home to many of the 659 million...apparently the figure now stands at 614,842,002!!!! and getting smaller by the day...LOL.

Seems a good player but they need a whole lot more if they hope to get back into the top 4, I thought that Dalot was brought in to solve the right back issue and they have a lot more pressing issues to address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.