United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re completely fooling themselves on Fernandes. I watched about 60 mins of it and he is bang average, just your standard Spanish / Portuguese midfielder that’s good on the ball and in space. It’s amazing how far they’ve dropped that this guy and the fact he played with a bit of confidence and can pass a ball is heralded as some kind of potential genius.

He’ll be sold to Porto for £20m within two years.

They’re completely fooling themselves on Fernandes. I watched about 60 mins of it and he is bang average, just your standard Spanish / Portuguese midfielder that’s good on the ball and in space. It’s amazing how far they’ve dropped that this guy and the fact he played with a bit of confidence and can pass a ball is heralded as some kind of potential genius.

Inter Milan have picked up the mantle from Sunderland for taking the rags failures. I’m sure he will enjoy that fantastic Italian food in Milan in a couple of seasons time.

I heard the original walkout was to be the 58th minute for reference to Munich but if it was the 68th minute it was obviously reference to City winning the league !

Or loaned out to Sunderland to gain confidence... .

Not another fan, FFS.
ipEf25M.jpg

'Ighalo: Dream come true to play for Man Utd'

http://www.skysports.com/share/11924598

Its uncanny all these fuckers they sign are big reds.
Unbelievable Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.