United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke Chadwick has just been on the news saying when supporters kept singing over and over again about his looks it got to him, never mind Elephant Man shouldn’t be such an ugly cu nt then

Luke Chadwick has just been on the news saying when supporters kept singing over and over again about his looks it got to him, never mind Elephant Man shouldn’t be such an ugly cu nt then
I wonder what he thought as he looked up over and over Again into the stands and saw the banner ticking over year after year.

I’ll have to google to find his mea culpa about disavowing that weekly viewable derogatory and pointed club publicly endorsed message.

those in glass houses...

I saw that this morning and posted earlier. The more I think about it the more annoyed I am.
Mental health is a very serious subject, my dad was not best ever and I know others that have suffered to various degrees. It is hidden and it is hard for people to talk about it so to have the BBC make it into some casual, silly slot in between covid news is wrong. To bring in that idiot to supposedly show how serious it is cheapens it even further.

I saw that this morning and posted earlier. The more I think about it the more annoyed I am.
Mental health is a very serious subject, my dad was not best ever and I know others that have suffered to various degrees. It is hidden and it is hard for people to talk about it so to have the BBC make it into some casual, silly slot in between covid news is wrong. To bring in that idiot to supposedly show how serious it is cheapens it even further.

Especially when he was laughing through most of it

And why that particular idiot, and why now?
What makes it important , and newsworthy now, over so many other stories?
Do a piece on the website, under Health, but main TV news?

And why that particular idiot, and why now?
What makes it important , and newsworthy now, over so many other stories?
Do a piece on the website, under Health, but main TV news?
There’s a mediocre team in Trafford to keep relevant, you know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.