United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFP does not include them of course, as the shameful incident of the PL quietly removing the wage cap increase aspect of FFP from the PL rules at a time Utd needed it removed the most with huge contract negotiations and huge transfer spending

"United`s Net Debt as of March 31, was £429.1m, an increase of £127.4m"

The figures for the Stretford Buccaneers, registered in the Cayman Islands, lurking on an industrial estate on the outskirts of the city of Manchester, demonstrate the crucial importance of TV monies. Not being in the CL has had a big impact on them. It is one of the many reasons they have plotted against us and desperately need to qualify by whatever means, normally foul. The Green & Yellows are revolting. Aspects of their commercial finances still increase though despite other factors.

Servicing the increasing debt means more money leaking out.

As the song goes, U-N-I-T-E-D that spells f***ing debt to me...

For now, the leakage continues, the debt rises, the prejudicial vested interests deepen whilst City remain Champions, FA Cup holders, League Cup holders and Community Shield winners.

It`s plumbers that they need, not Glazers.

Ocean Finance on the phone...

Last edited:
How do they continually get round ffp?
1. Because debt doesn't count as negative for anything on FFP (PL or UEFA AFAIK).
2. Because the PL FFP rules are changeable at the whim of Gill (aka United), with hardly any media coverage - eg the PL FFP wages ratio change earlier this year, to allow them to keep their stars* by paying higher wages.

* Stars in this context, is a loose definition applied to any football player in a red top.

"United`s Net Debt as of March 31, was £429.1m, an increase of £127.4m"

The figures for the Stretford Buccaneers, registered in the Cayman Islands, lurking on an industrial estate in Stretford on the outskirts of the city of Manchester, demonstrate the crucial importance of TV monies. Not being in the CL has had a big impact on them. It is one of the many reasons they have plotted against us and desperately need to qualify by whatever means, normally foul. The Green & Yellows are revolting. Aspects of their commercial finances still increase though despite other factors.

Servicing the increasing debt means more money leaking out.

As the song goes, U-N-I-T-E-D that spells f***ing debt to me...

For now, the leakage continues, the debt rises, the prejudicial vested interests deepen whilst City remain Champions, FA Cup holders, League Cup holders and Community Shield winners.

It`s plumbers that they need, not Glazers.

Ocean Finance on the phone...
Meanwhile the very same owners have just spunked a guaranteed $50m on a soon to be 43 year old over in Tampa.

Pity that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.