United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
What odds the rags recall their keeper from Sheffield United because they are fighting them for 5th?

What odds the rags recall their keeper from Sheffield United because they are fighting them for 5th?

and what odds that no one on the media says a word against them when they do.

A bit like when Preston sacked GPC junior because he was shit. Senior brought the loan signings back to the swamp and not a word of criticism was uttered.

From our friends, the Internet.
United's F-1 filing with the SEC describes its real corporate structure. United is now officially based in the Cayman Islands, and the football club itself is a shell corporation. Technically, United's new address is c/o Walkers Corporate Services, Walker House, 87 Mary Street, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY 1-9001, Cayman Islands.
The company based there is called Red Football, which owns Manchester United plc (Cayman), which owns Red Football Holdings Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Shareholder Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Joint Venture Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Junior Limited (UK) and Manchester United Limited (UK), and "various operating subsidiaries."
Obviously, this was done for tax avoidance purposes.

By the way the last line is from the internet not me.

From our friends, the Internet.
United's F-1 filing with the SEC describes its real corporate structure. United is now officially based in the Cayman Islands, and the football club itself is a shell corporation. Technically, United's new address is c/o Walkers Corporate Services, Walker House, 87 Mary Street, George Town, Grand Cayman, KY 1-9001, Cayman Islands.
The company based there is called Red Football, which owns Manchester United plc (Cayman), which owns Red Football Holdings Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Shareholder Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Joint Venture Limited (UK), which owns Red Football Junior Limited (UK) and Manchester United Limited (UK), and "various operating subsidiaries."
Obviously, this was done for tax avoidance purposes.

By the way the last line is from the internet not me.

I didn't know this and sure there are many others who don't. It wasn't too long ago celebs were outed for tax avoidance yet this is probably one of the biggest cases not widely publicised.I am sure it is probably legal but immoral. I am sure Dan Roan/Harris etc will take it up.
These taxes alone would probably pay 10 times over for school meals over the summer

I didn't know this and sure there are many others who don't. It wasn't too long ago celebs were outed for tax avoidance yet this is probably one of the biggest cases not widely publicised.I am sure it is probably legal but immoral. I am sure Dan Roan/Harris etc will take it up.
These taxes alone would probably pay 10 times over for school meals over the summer
No no no, much bigger story when it was that tw@t Jimmy Carr............. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.