United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am litterally not scared of United in any way whatsoever. I actually hope they pull through and become a competitive force again because we need them to be beating LFC/Chelsea/Spurs.

so instead of having a mass clear out which is whats needed they are now looking at signings that will possibly make what they have a little better, so nothing has changed since whiskey retired,they cant face going into transition for a couple of years and winning fuck all because of whats going on at city, they have a gun to their head to try the quick fix and i have been saying it for years it does not work when a squad of players are so bad,their only good at one thing and that's turning half decent players into shit players and half decent managers into shit managers and you know what! its all city's fault because their trying to live the dream like us and they cant accept 2nd best,their is only one place on the perch and they wont be sitting on it for a very very long time

Last edited:
Daniel James is a cross between Usain Bolt and Ronaldo 9 hahahahahaha

That's according to the Hungary manager.

Its started he's going to be the best player in the world.

Just read that on BBC website and nearly spat my coffee out....

He’s gone from the next sister in law shagger to a cross between usain & real ronaldo even before he signs ....

How good is he going to be when he does sign ??

Frightening

Just read that on BBC website and nearly spat my coffee out....

He’s gone from the next sister in law shagger to a cross between usain & real ronaldo even before he signs ....

How good is he going to be when he does sign ??

Frightening

Frightening for whom, rags?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.