United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see commander in chief of the Old Toilet propaganda ministry - Simon Stone in his latest pack of lies re The Doughnut Thief securing more cash for Krispy Kreme’s has managed to lower Alexi Sanchez salary just a bit more. By the end of Sanchez’s 5 year deal I’m sure he’ll qualify for universal credit - if Stone keeps looping off another 50,000 a week off his take home pay every time he writes an article.

I doubt you do. This should help to clear things up for you though...

Quantum Tunnel effects can be recognized in classical PDEs and in quantum PDEs. In fact a tunnel effect is a change of transverse sectional topology in a solution of PDEs or quantum PDEs. In the last case one talks of quantum tunnel effect. These phenomena are characterized by integral bordism groups for PDEs and quantum PDEs respectively. Of course to produce a fusion of four protons into two particles (... example by Biswajoy ...) it is necessary to work in a suitable quantum PDE. But it is also possible to obtain a fusion of four macroscopic particles into two when their dynamics is described by a suitable commutative PDE.

;-)

PS. A good example of the Heisenberg principle working in real life is Paul Pogba. It's impossible to observe him, and at the same time measure his speed.

The mathematical formula can be expressed as follows...

Paul Pogba = shite.
An extract from a future publication of 'The Life & Times of J-Lingz'?

No wage increase cap for PL.

I think the players are being very responsible, and are taking them for everything they can.

They think of it as an empty mantle piece levy and compensate not having a realistic chance of winning anything against the offset of an extra £100k a week hitting their bank. The players can't be blamed, if I was shit at my job and someone offered me 100-800% more than i am worth I'ld be there like a shot as well :-) Don't suppose anyone is looking to pay 800k a year for a shit ATC liaison is there?

An extract from a future publication of 'The Life & Times of J-Lingz'?
Heinz+baked+beans.jpg

Surprised, well actually not surprised that none of the media have put 2 and 2 together with the removal of the wage increase cap and Utd needing to offer new contracts and invest galore. I also see that striker Wilson, who again we were told was going to be brilliant when he played his first game for them has joined Aberdeen on a free transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.