United thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. KentBlue

KentBlue

Even if they retain the pair of them I can see them struggling for sixth next season. The club is a mess, from top to bottom - and then quite a bit more. And it's been that way since the last year or so of the Pisscan's reign. From what I can see there appears to be no forward planning, no specific blueprint for the coming future, it all just seems a bit 'whatever' from those in charge. As if the Glazers truly are just saying: "Look, you blokes just do whatever it is you do, don't bother us we're counting the money".

I don't get that impression from either Everton or Wolves. Both of those clubs seem to be in the hands of capable and trustworthy people, competent business men who also happen to love the game. Something entirely lacking at the swamp.

2. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

So you're not entirely convinced that Ole is going to restore the club to it's former all-conquering best ?

GOULDYBOBS, Blue Budgie and KentBlue like this.
  3. Bill

Bill

Agreed.

Can't wait :)

4. Pingu the Penguin

Pingu the Penguin

Big threat to us next year, and can see them breaking all of our records of the past couple of years....

Lolololol

TonyM likes this.
  5. spiny

spiny

Former Manchester United chief executive David Gill has been awarded the CBE.

Is this for services against Manchester City?

hammocity, karen7, TonyM and 3 others like this.
  6. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

As much as o dislike him Bodger's will make Leicester very competitive as well.

I can see them finishing outside the top 8

7. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

This thread also needs to take regain its title back from the Liverpool thread as well.......

8. southstandsteve

southstandsteve

Shithouse club,shithouse fans, may their football be boring, their anguish never ending and their decline continuous and widely broadcast for the whole world to see, may we continue to rub salt in their wounds and destroy the illusion that they all believe in

9. Fred_Quimby

Fred_Quimby

In the past, the rags have been on the tv more times than anyone else and consequently have gained a shed load of money. If they carry on in the same vein in the new season I can see a big drop in viewing figures for their games and a subsequent drop in games televised and money.

10. Colin Bells Boots

Colin Bells Boots

Fingers crossed then.