United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
philneville0607a.jpg

Apparently, he 'gets' the club you see...
I'm starting to get this now............

On another note, Martial. How long before people realise he’s never gonna be what they said he would be? He’s been there 4 years and is now on his 3rd Manager. No doubt he’ll have a good 6 weeks at some point and they’ll give him a new contract!

He's only 7-8 months younger than Bernie and we paid less ;)

I am really struggling to see a way forward for them, they are in need of a full re-boot and the fans just won't have the patience to allow it. They really could go the same way as the dippers did for so many years. They really need a solid 5 - 10 year plan and the first stage should be a DOF, they then need a hungry talented manager prepared to fuck this "united way" right off. The signings of Wissaka and the Welsh lad are a step in the right direction but little more, there is no long term planning and they are lurching from one philosophy to another depending which way the wind blows. The best business for them would be to sell Pogba, Lukaku and DeGea, i would say Sanchez as well but where would they find a buyer? All the signs indicate that they are trying to move them on with the exception of DeGea but unless they have a plan for the future any money they make will be frittered away.

Love it :)
Shushhhh! they can read you know ;)

From Olly...

"We're Manchester United, we don't have to sell and don't have to overpay. You have to have the right players at the right price and if you look at the squad we've got now there are so many good players."
Did he manage to deliver all of that with a straight face?

Very impressive stuff

“We’re Manchester United, we don’t have to sell” you’d have to have somebody worth buying first. As proven by his quote prior to that “As far as I’m aware we don’t have any bids for any of our players”

Getting a little bit worried here. Ole’s not going to last past October at this rate. He’s losing the plot/dressing room/fans quicker than we anticipated. We need him there as long as possible, I don’t think it’s actually possible to get get anybody more out of his depth than him unless they give it back to Giggseh and there’s only so many times they can get the manager badly wrong before they fluke a half competent one. United are now looking down at Leicester, Wolves, Everton, West Ham rather than looking up, I want their demise to be a slow gradual descend into mediocrity they don’t deserve to be put out of their misery and Ole is the man for the job.
Perfectly put.

Remember that banner.............

Won't be there to open the 1st door of the advent calendar.
He will be terrible but I'm not sure they are going to own up to catastrophic failure mid-season yet again.

Eddie two-planks will be trying to see the season out before the latest one is given the old George and Lenny send off..........

Apparently rags offering 65 million for de ligt.why the fuck would he go there.comparible with Foden going to Swindon as a stupid move.
It makes sense as De Ligt's gangster agent Mino Raiola already owns the rags. It would complete their transition from football giants to the biggest laughing stock in sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.