United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think United are shit scared of Pogba leaving - they absolutely need him as the 'face' of the club for marketing reasons, they have nobody else in that superstar, celebrity, social media influencer role. Make all the jokes you want about Phil/face/mug of noodles, but we're talking tens, if not hundreds of millions of £. They need him no matter what, and given his contract etc they can make sure he stays. There's every chance this could be a nuclear meltdown in the making.

I think United are shit scared of Pogba leaving - they absolutely need him as the 'face' of the club for marketing reasons, they have nobody else in that superstar, celebrity, social media influencer role. Make all the jokes you want about Phil/face/mug of noodles, but we're talking tens, if not hundreds of millions of £. They need him no matter what, and given his contract etc they can make sure he stays. There's every chance this could be a nuclear meltdown in the making.

You have omitted to mention that he is a " fantastically talented player who is a real game changer ".

Seriously now, get to fuck:

Manchester United have added £30m to their valuation of France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, and want £180m for the player they re-signed for £89m in 2016. (Star)
Can't wait til I next have to sell a house.......

Nobody showing interest in the initial £250k asking price so I'll put it up to £300k and wait for the bite

I see today that Bryan Robson and Dennis Irwin believe that the rags can catch up to City following Vincent Kompany's retirement .

If these washed up old rag twats took the trouble to look , honestly and objectively , at the current state of their festering former club, with a totally incompetent OGS at the helm, over-paid and over-hyped stars such as Pogba and Lukaku desperate to fuck off to pastures new, new contracts being given to proven failures such as Smalling, Jones, et all, why the fuck would they arrive at that conclusion ?

Kompany was a fantastic player for us, of that there is no doubt, but his departure is not going to gift the useless ensemble sufficient points to get anywhere near City .

The media knows no boundaries with such inept and pathetic stories and " quotes ".

But we've hardly won a game without Kompany over the last few years. Oh hang on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.