United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Lost count of the amount of reds who told me James Wilson was the next big thing... Released last month - now signed for Aberdeen after spells at Sheff United, Derby and Brighton.
James Wilson if he had wanted it enough could have been at least a PL level striker. There’s a quote from former reserve coach Warren Joyce criticising him and others for thinking they had made it and not working hard enough. That’s why Greenwood and all youngsters need to stay grounded.

Adnan Januzaj... Christ, remember the hype around him. England and Belgium fighting for him to represent them apparently.

“The best player to never player for England” - after a couple of goals V Sunderland. Patrick Barclay, from memory

James Wilson if he had wanted it enough could have been at least a PL level striker. There’s a quote from former reserve coach Warren Joyce criticising him and others for thinking they had made it and not working hard enough. That’s why Greenwood and all youngsters need to stay grounded.

All ifs and buts and aunties bollocks. Point is he didn't and nothing you say points to anything different.
Like saying I could be as good as Messi, if I had better footballing ability didn't drink so much, and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.