United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky had me pissing my pants, the reporter said that his agent was over here for talks...….. but that he didn't want to come !!!!

Can’t say I blame him but it’s nothing an extra £100k-a-week won’t sort out

Will they ever learn. Di Maria, Sanchez, Pogba(to an extent) didn’t want to go there but were big names - but either way, it doesn’t make a blind bit of difference who they sign as that manager of theirs is clueless

Sly Sports News and their sources still running with Maguire to United close, but the clubs are still apart on the size of the transfer fee.

Amongst numerous other United stories.

Sly Sports News really had it’s Day a long time ago.

It’s a tired, dated, and biased format, constantly pampering to United and their watching fans.

Nothing more,

The list of targets that they're closing in on, preparing a bid for and in advanced talks with has shrunk somewhat.

Bruno
Dybala
Maguire
Milinkovic Savic
Icardi
Umtiti

Are pretty much the only ones left for Woodlouse to use his genius on.
That Sky yeller ticker is going to be working overtime as the Rags show us how to make shrewd signings and rejoin the elite with young hungry English talent.

Watch and learn, Txiki lad, watch and learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.