United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice assist by Wanc Bissacka.

It`s great being a teenager again
Fancy leaving Palace, who hadn't won against the Rags for 21 years, then joining the Rags, and getting
beaten by your old team in the first match against them.
It's like binning your Mrs for a younger model, catching the clap off her, then seeing your ex married
to a millionaire George Clooney lookalike.

Fancy leaving Palace, who hadn't won against the Rags for 21 years, then joining the Rags, and getting
beaten by your old team in the first match against them.
It's like binning your Mrs for a younger model, catching the clap off her, then seeing your ex married
to a millionaire George Clooney lookalike.

Have you been reading my Facebook page ?

I see the young lad from Swansea they bought was booked again for simulation or diving or cheating

That’s 2 times in 3 games

Some call it the united way - to me it’s just cheating

In the VAR thread a few Blues are saying that it shows VAR is not biased against us because the Rags did not get a penalty. I made the point that the referee had to spend the whole game looking at diving and cheating by the Rags, as you say he booked the wonderkid for simulation and I think it all worked against them. In the end the ref could not be sure who was being fouled and who was diving so he couldn't give penalties. Serves the bastards right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.