United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, the pisscan is a sly, manipulative bully. When he was at the rags he used money and a position of authority to intimidate others to get what he wanted.

To me, Keane comes across like a street-fighter, he'll have a go no matter the opposition, for that I'll give him respect (grudgingly). He'll sit in a studio and tell it how it is, regardless if it offends any of the snowflake pundits sitting next to him. Fair play to him. He can express his opinion with clarity and articulation - of sorts. I get the impression with him that he would be equally content to discuss something in a calm and rational manner, or just kick the living fuck out of you, whatever. But people like the Pisscan do not have the intelligence to choose between option A or option B, simply because for him option A doesn't exist. People either agree with him or they're out, the end. No two-ways about it. He probably sees compromise as failure. I'm no psychology student, but it might be something about his background: growing up in a tough, working class neighbourhood, who knows?
But as I say, the Pisscan does not have the intelligence to communicate in an adult fashion. Not a chance.
When he was plugging his book I saw him on Channel 4 news being interviewed by Jon Snow, and you could tell at times that he was struggling to keep his temper under check. Every time Jon Snow asked a question that he didn't appear to understand, instead of seeking clarity, he seemed to tense up, narrow his eyes in classic Lee van Cleef style, and generally try to intimidate the man opposite - except the man opposite was Jon Snow, a professional television presenter, a well educated and erudite man who has crossed verbal swords with the best of them throughout his career and always emerged victoriously.

The pisscan got away with what he did for so many years because he was under the protection of the club he represented: and like all bullies, once the protection is removed they run scared. Whatever else he may be, strong he is not
Top post KB and agree with every word

Nope, the pisscan is a sly, manipulative bully. When he was at the rags he used money and a position of authority to intimidate others to get what he wanted.

To me, Keane comes across like a street-fighter, he'll have a go no matter the opposition, for that I'll give him respect (grudgingly). He'll sit in a studio and tell it how it is, regardless if it offends any of the snowflake pundits sitting next to him. Fair play to him. He can express his opinion with clarity and articulation - of sorts. I get the impression with him that he would be equally content to discuss something in a calm and rational manner, or just kick the living fuck out of you, whatever. But people like the Pisscan do not have the intelligence to choose between option A or option B, simply because for him option A doesn't exist. People either agree with him or they're out, the end. No two-ways about it. He probably sees compromise as failure. I'm no psychology student, but it might be something about his background: growing up in a tough, working class neighbourhood, who knows?
But as I say, the Pisscan does not have the intelligence to communicate in an adult fashion. Not a chance.
When he was plugging his book I saw him on Channel 4 news being interviewed by Jon Snow, and you could tell at times that he was struggling to keep his temper under check. Every time Jon Snow asked a question that he didn't appear to understand, instead of seeking clarity, he seemed to tense up, narrow his eyes in classic Lee van Cleef style, and generally try to intimidate the man opposite - except the man opposite was Jon Snow, a professional television presenter, a well educated and erudite man who has crossed verbal swords with the best of them throughout his career and always emerged victoriously.

The pisscan got away with what he did for so many years because he was under the protection of the club he represented: and like all bullies, once the protection is removed they run scared. Whatever else he may be, strong he is not

Top, top post.

Someone's on drugs....

Manchester United will not budge on their £179million (€200m) asking price for Paul Pogba when the transfer window re-opens in January, according to reports in Spain.

Someone's on drugs....

Manchester United will not budge on their £179million (€200m) asking price for Paul Pogba when the transfer window re-opens in January, according to reports in Spain.

I hope that is true, keep the sulking lazy bastard there for as long as possible. If he ends up like DeGea, seeing out his career at the Swamp but counting his bank balance it is a thumbs up from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.