United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've just given De Gea a £480,000 per week contract for the next 5 years according to Castles (De Gea is a Mendes client).

The wage structure is officially obliterated. Pogba will be knocking on the door tomorrow.
£480 a week?
bb4205330eb1b3de48590419f0e5c026.gif

As I was looking for the PL rules about table position tiebreakers for the new season for a separate discussion, I came across yet another reminder of how our longstanding stranglehold on the league is a novel and potentially catastrophic threat to English football.

7-FB826-C8-5603-4-CF9-ABD5-B2-A4-AE4-CDE8-E.jpg
Same 3 clubs for 19 years, 12 by Utd. The FA and Prem should be delirious we rocked up, not stabbing us in the back. ****s.

They've just given De Gea a £480,000 per week contract for the next 5 years according to Castles (De Gea is a Mendes client).

The wage structure is officially obliterated. Pogba will be knocking on the door tomorrow.
Ole thinks that the doughnut thief is the best goalkeeper in the world, playing at the highest level.......

Not looking good for them for the foreseeable future tbh...if they really have sanctioned wages of half a million pounds a week for a goalkeeper to play in the europa leage,mid- table manchester utd are heading for a fall.this is getting out of control.its comedy gold from trafford rovers.throwing money about in a desperate attempt to keep themselves relevant.id imagine leicester citys keeper is on 100k per week.....and yet utd are behind leicester in the table ?
£80m centre back £50 million right back with a bad back....and no hope of winning the title.Gonna be a long hard season raggies.
Bring back Swales

To be fair to United, I know I know, DeGea is on £480,000 a week but you have to look at the bigger picture, soon he will be on loan to one of the Milan clubs who will be paying £100,000 of his wages and so United will only have to find £380,000.

Plus another 20 million for a new keeper who will be on £150,000 a week.

To be fair to United, I know I know, DeGea is on £480,000 a week but you have to look at the bigger picture, soon he will be on loan to one of the Milan clubs who will be paying £100,000 of his wages and so United will only have to find £380,000.

Plus another 20 million for a new keeper who will be on £150,000 a week.
Doesn't the Adidas deal they have get slashed if they don't qualify for the chumps league next year also ? They've dropped so far in such a short space of time i'm having trouble keeping up with them.. haha!

Out of interest, what do you think they would have to stump up as wages for a new, 'world class' keeper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.