United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
having read the last 10/15 pages, WTF has @tommo74 done wrong ?, some one called him a rag think it was @karen7 ( but don't hold me to that),he replies with games he has gone too, he wasn't saying that makes him a bigger blue just answering to the rag comment, next minute everyone's piling in on him.

fucking out of order the abuse he has received ,like a pack of attack dogs

having read the last 10/15 pages, WTF has @tommo74 done wrong ?, some one called him a rag think it was @karen7 ( but don't hold me to that),he replies with games he has gone too, he wasn't saying that makes him a bigger blue just answering to the rag comment, next minute everyone's piling in on him.

fucking out of order the abuse he has received ,like a pack of attack dogs
I didn't call him a rag,he only posts when something bad happens then it's everywhere and he brought it to this thread where we are laughing at the rags,telling us not to laugh at the rags because we were shite in our game stood out,no-one asked him to list all the games he has been to

I didn't call him a rag,he only posts when something bad happens then it's everywhere and he brought it to this thread where we are laughing at the rags,telling us not to laugh at the rags because we were shite in our game stood out,no-one asked him to list all the games he has been to
aah ok haha, I didn't read it properly then, tommo you **** :)

anyway back on topic

SCUM

Yes well said Peacy, lets get back to sticking it to the scum, the right down the table mercenary scum.

Didn't Tell anyone not to laugh at them just stated didn't think Sunday was the time to do it, and as stated previously I have posted lots of times when things have gone well, anyhow cba next time I will post in the correct thread even though the things I mentioned were kind of related to this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.