United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellow ticker breaking news on ssn Lisbon midfielder Fernandes wants to move to Manchester u*****

He wants to and then he will sit down with Paper Boy and ask what his vision for the future is, team set up and tactics, after three minutes* he will say 'either increase my weekly dosh to 250k or I'm out.

*He spent two of them laughing his head off.

Not sure he’s the answer to their problems, but he’s got to be a better option for them than Lingard, Mata or Pereira.

Annoyingly he will replace Pogbas ability to win them games they have no right to win or turn a humiliating 1-0 loss to Villa into a draw with a moment of skill out if nothing - a free kick or a perfect cross or a 25 yard banger.

So when they sign Fernandes for 60 million, we all know that the " Utd 60 million" is more like 85 million. Give it a week though and it will be 50 million, 2 weeks 40 million and a month nothing as he came through the youth"

You know, people laugh at this, but just yesterday as everyone was raving about Agüero, I saw it being claimed that he cost us £40M. Which is patently untrue.

Not sure he’s the answer to their problems, but he’s got to be a better option for them than Lingard, Mata or Pereira.

He's got incredible stats and looks an excellent player but something just doesn't stack up. He's been hawked around European for the past 12 months and a couple of clubs have come close to signing him but pulled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.