United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they're currently in 5th place, which, if our ban is upheld, would be enough for CL qualification.

Imagine next season, Europe's premier competition has Solskjaer's brand of football and not Guardiola's.

The cream of the crop.
The Premier League has the opportunity to get rid of this monotonous ten men behind the ball kick and rush football, served up by the dippers and rags. RIP attractive, entertaining football ! I suppose you can dish up any dross to maintain status quo !

Coming late to this but it is amazing the gaslighting perpetrated by most of the media on behalf of the Rags.

Even Rebecca Lowe on NBCSN, who I generally like as a presenter/pundit, described the Fernandes penalty (as they were showing a replay that showed he was falling and dragging his leg before Krul *barely* touched his foot) described the incident as “stonewall”. Had it been Raheem the debate would have been “was he being dishonest” and “not all contact in the box should be a penalty”.

Then the NBCSN and Sky commentators were acting as if the disallowed goal for a various tenuous handball rule interpretation was obviously correct. Had it been against us they would have been going on about how harsh the decision was and why the rule really needs to be clarified to stop farcical decisions like that.

And then they even tried (for the 100th time) to indirectly blame City for the new ridiculous handball rule by again saying it was brought in because of our complaints about the Boly goal.

Which is absolute bollocks, as there was no need to change the handball rule to stop those invalid goals, as just having properly administrated VAR with the old handball rule would see those sort correctly ruled out.

The campaign to get them back in the “top echelon” is well and truly in full flow, both on and off the pitch.

Coming late to this but it is amazing the gaslighting perpetrated by most of the media on behalf of the Rags.

Even Rebecca Lowe on NBCSN, who I generally like as a presenter/pundit, described the Fernandes penalty (as they were showing a replay that showed he was falling and dragging his leg before Krul *barely* touched his foot) described the incident as “stonewall”. Had it been Raheem the debate would have been “was he being dishonest” and “not all contact in the box should be a penalty”.

Then the NBCSN and Sky commentators were acting as if the disallowed goal for a various tenuous handball rule interpretation was obviously correct. Had it been against us they would have been going on about how harsh the decision was and why the rule really needs to be clarified to stop farcical decisions like that.

And then they even tried (for the 100th time) to indirectly blame City for the new ridiculous handball rule by again saying it was brought in because of our complaints about the Boly goal.

Which is absolute bollocks, as there was no need to change the handball rule to stop those invalid goals, as just having properly administrated VAR with the old handball rule would see those sort correctly ruled out.

The campaign to get them back in the “top echelon” is well and truly in full flow, both on and off the pitch.

Did they mention Slabhead with his arms around Deaney bear hugging him before the handball by any chance ?

Did they draw lines to confirm whether Martial was initially offside for his goal ?

Did they mention Slabhead with his arms around Deaney bear hugging him before the handball by any chance ?

Did they draw lines to confirm whether Martial was initially offside for his goal ?
I’ll give you one guess as to the answer.

And I’ll also give you a hint: it rhymes with muck pro.

So they're currently in 5th place, which, if our ban is upheld, would be enough for CL qualification.

Imagine next season, Europe's premier competition has Solskjaer's brand of football and not Guardiola's.

The cream of the crop.

I imagine it will be pretty funny when our lawyers finish with Uefa and this lot are back to Thursday nights?

Seems to be operation get Utd into top 4 in full gear now. Be a major fuck up if they do not finish 4th given the weekly help they now have with Var

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.