United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You repeating a lie about how Sancho left the club doesn't make it true, you do know that?
Where’s the lie ? It’s just common sense, he either wanted more $$ or some assurances regarding appearances - why else would a player leave ? The one other plausible cause being personal reasons ie family issues or irreconcilable differences with staff (which I’m assuming was not the case here )

Where’s the lie ? It’s just common sense, he either wanted more $$ or some assurances regarding appearances - why else would a player leave ? The one other plausible cause being personal reasons ie family issues or irreconcilable differences with staff (which I’m assuming was not the case here )

He didn't believe the assurances he was given, probably because that entire summer the club was very publicly trying to sign Alexis Sanchez for a club record fee.

That's not the same as us not giving him what he asked.

He didn't believe the assurances he was given, probably because that entire summer the club was very publicly trying to sign Alexis Sanchez for a club record fee.

That's not the same as us not giving him what he asked.
How do you know unless you were privy to the negotiations ? On the balance of probability it’s more likely that he wasn’t given the assurances he sought rather than that he was given those assurances but didn’t believe Pep. Presumably such assurances if agreed upon by Pep would’ve been inserted in the spoilt little fucker’s proposed new contract so scepticism on Sancho’s part would have been misplaced.

He is not a top player , he may well become one . I have watched a lot German football and apart from Bayern rags it's championship level

The media is interesting on the Sanchez deal.

Inter won’t pay a fee and will take on his FULL wages.

Of course they will, no-one else would be allowed to pay their wages if they are employed by Inter.

Inter are paying him around 8 million a year for 3 years, he was on 25 million for the next 2.

It is only a foot note in some reports that Sanchez will receive a pay out from United.

However the reality is this will be a huge amount, I think we’re talking 20-30 million and will probably be one of if not the largest ever pay off a player will have ever got.

That’s the real story here, but it won’t be printed.

He is not a top player , he may well become one . I have watched a lot German football and apart from Bayern rags it's championship level
Fast, direct players all have a field day over there and haven't generally looked as good anywhere else. Even dilrosun and that lad from Everton have looked great there. Sancho is levels above them but I'm far from convinced he's special, no better than dembele who left for a similar amount and flopped badly at barca

Last edited:
The media is interesting on the Sanchez deal.

Inter won’t pay a fee and will take on his FULL wages.

Of course they will, no-one else would be allowed to pay their wages if they are employed by Inter.

Inter are paying him around 8 million a year for 3 years, he was on 25 million for the next 2.

It is only a foot note in some reports that Sanchez will receive a pay out from United.

However the reality is this will be a huge amount, I think we’re talking 20-30 million and will probably be one of if not the largest ever pay off a player will have ever got.

That’s the real story here, but it won’t be printed.

Thats what happens when you go for the money, Sanchez could have been a useful signing for City and I’m sure Pep would have never let his standards drop to where he is now as a player.

The rags clearing the decks for a player they couldn’t really afford to bring in another player they can’t really afford. It’s all done on tick in Stretford.

IMG-20200804-142237-898.jpg

manchester-united-20-21-home-kit%2B%252812%2529.jpg

Whilst City take their kit inspiration from Mancunian scenes the Rags stole there's from the seat covers on the trains I work on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.