United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every signing united make they seem to do half of the negotiating through the press, both Bayern and united are as arrogant as they come in relation to transfers. I expect Sancho to down tools to try to force a move any day soon.

That's probably a fair point, he's been to the swap 4/5 times in his life but not since baconface went & can see the place from his house.
Sounds about par for your average rag.
Whenever I get the emptyhad guff from armchair Rags I always like to point out average gates versus capacity to confirm there are more unsold and empty seats at the theatre of shite (and a bigger overall percentage of empties) than the Etihad.
Their faces when facts are pointed out to them would give Phil Jones a run for his money.

Every signing united make they seem to do half of the negotiating through the press, both Bayern and united are as arrogant as they come in relation to transfers. I expect Sancho to down tools to try to force a move any day soon.
The legendary "United Way" or "Doing things the right way"
Self entitled "Worlds greater football club" with nothing to back it up.

FFS - the selling club set the price. Pay it or don’t pay it. They are so full of their own self importance that the normal rules of economics (or gravity come to that) simply don’t apply to those ****s.

To be honest I don't think we will see movement from Borussia Dortmund unless and until they are faced with the prospect of a viable walk-away option- or something like that. The Rags need a good negotiater...

I felt at the time Sancho left us that, apart from being a bit of a knob (but he was very young, so ok), he was being badly advised. His refusal to train was probably not all him. Now it appears, there are two reasons for this hold up; not just the fee, but also the wage demands. He may find himself in limbo soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.