United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that they're skint and won't make any significant signings without selling first. The crap in the media linking them with every top class player in Europe is just to generate clicks etc.
Fuck em.

So they're signing Van De Beek. Could be a good backup rotation option for them. He'll probably play a lot as soon as Pogba gets his inevitable injury.

Was taking to a rag ST holder earlier. They didn’t get a refund, just a 4 game credit. He has been told 20.000 will be allowed in from Oct all being well and will be a ballot.

Hate to say it but that would be a good signing for United and at a very decent price too. Barca should be in for him at those figures. Won’t really improve United right now as the bus driver has no idea how to play anything other than kick and run really fast but when they eventually dump him for somebody competent they’ll finally have a decent midfield after 100’s of millions sounded.

Was taking to a rag ST holder earlier. They didn’t get a refund, just a 4 game credit. He has been told 20.000 will be allowed in from Oct all being well and will be a ballot.

This is the team that forced people to attend the Europa league games when their side failed spectacularly and missed out on a champions league place, that does not surprise me one iota.

Hate to say it but that would be a good signing for United and at a very decent price too. Barca should be in for him at those figures. Won’t really improve United right now as the bus driver has no idea how to play anything other than kick and run really fast but when they eventually dump him for somebody competent they’ll finally have a decent midfield after 100’s of millions sounded.

This is the team that forced people to attend the Europa league games when their side failed spectacularly and missed out on a champions league place, that does not surprise me one iota.

He thought it was fair....until I told him what we did!!! Not so happy now :-)

Don't think it improves their first eleven but decent squad player. Positive is I think they've given up on Sancho and this is a token signing for the fans.

So they're signing Van De Beek. Could be a good backup rotation option for them. He'll probably play a lot as soon as Pogba gets his inevitable injury.

I live in Amsterdam and have seen VDB play many time for Ajax, he’s not all that to be honest, Zihech is going to be a much better signing

Shame we didnt go for Van Beek. Excellent box to box midfielder. Would've been a nice replacment for Fernandinho. Rags now have Pogba, Fernandes and Van Beek in midfield a definite upgrade from last year.

I live in Amsterdam and have seen VDB play many time for Ajax, he’s not all that to be honest, Zihech is going to be a much better signing
Yeah I've seen him a few times for the Netherlands and I'm not wowed, but he's alright by my books. Surely got to be an upgrade on Lingard and the 73 year old Mata as far as depth is concerned.

I still reckon they're banking on selling pogba, degea and lingard to help finance the sancho deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.