United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we have the sense to lock him out of the systems this time. They can poach individual scouts all they want, it's the network and backing that makes the difference, as the dippers found out once the hacked data was made obsolete by time.
We should be putting clauses in contracts if they leave, cant work in prem league for a couple of years which would ensure any info they had would by then be out of date

Illegal restraint of trade...
All depends on wording of contract, cant remember the ins and out but I am sure some restraints on future employent were deemed lawful. Just my thoughts anyway.Just by way of google.

A restraint of trade clause is a contractual restriction imposed upon a business or an individual for a finite period of time. ... In the employment context, restraint of trade clauses are usually used to prevent employees or directors leaving and immediately joining a direct competitor.18 May 2019

When employers try it on by claiming you can’t work because you may filch clients it never stands up in court if challenged.
This is why companies put employees in such position# on gardening leave for months. It gets them out of the loop, clients redistributed, etc..

why all the micky taking from the scum fans about the statues we are planning ?

i was so glad denis law got a statue at OT and he was a true blue and played twice for city and sent utd down as well true blue hero matt busby fa cup winner city captain another legend

fuck me utd got more city statues than united hahahahaah
Ha ha fuckin love this post mate, bang on Ste.

i was so glad denis law got a statue at OT and he was a true blue and played twice for city and sent utd down as well true blue hero matt busby fa cup winner city captain another legend

Best, Law and Charlton COMBINED won fewer trophies for the Rags than either Aguero, Kompany or Silva INDIVIDUALLY have won for City.

Not to mention George Best who hated it so much at United that he wanted to play for City instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.