United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Sky weren't flapping like some of you soft bastards. They were praising Noddy for finishing second this season as it was an improvement on his 3rd place last year.
I expected a full on love in from the media about how the rags were going to chase us down but they know the truth, shame you lot don't.

We’ve won 26 of our last 28 games and people on here are panicking we won’t win 3 of our last 6?

hilarious even before taking into consideration that them lot would have to win all of there last 7

They’ll win every game they’ve got left. They’re big, strong and quick. Made mincemeat of Spurs today. Up to us to win 3 and draw 1 of our last 6. Should do it, but if we leave all our best players out again like we did yesterday, we’ll just heap pressure on ourselves

He can’t afford to do that now. I think he will pick stronger sides against Villa and Palace. The trade
is likely to be weaker sides against Chelsea and Spurs, particularly Chelsea.

if we go out against Dortmund which is possible, it will be full strength all the way.

When I say full strength, for me that means Dias, De Bruyne, Gundogan and Foden play. Who we play around that is largely immaterial as long as one of them isn’t Mendy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.