United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler was musing what if Bale had joined the rags. Rat boy immediately chipped in with "Cavani was always the target". He obviously forgot all about their fruitless and embarrasing pursuit of Sancho despite SNN sending Cotterill to pointlessly stand in the cold all evening outside Dortmund's stadium earlier this week.
I hate Neville but he was being sarcastic about Cavani...

Member of public: is this the RSPCA?
Operator: Yes
MOP: I want to report there is a cygnat that looks poorly on the Bridgewater Canal near to United's ground.
Operator: Thank you. I shall let one of our team know.
Operator: Can someone get down to the canal by Old Trafford football ground? There is a sick swan down there....

Nice summary. Was it Swiss Ramble who said recently that the true picture was 2bn in the hole?
Not sure but that £1.22bn was 18/19 financial year so it must have increased significantly since then. It must be well North of £1.5bn by now. It means that whoever takes over the Rags will need to spend at least £2bn on clearing debts and improving the stadium just to stand still. The purchase price alone could be another £2bn. Not many have pockets that deep.

Reactions: dom
Oh dearie me , dearie , dearie me ... who put the ball in the jamrags net , supa Harry Kanee!

Bend over young Ollie ..... you're gerrin six of the best !

That equals our record. Rags biggest home loss is 1-6 to us, TWICE. Now equalled.

Member of public: is this the RSPCA?
Operator: Yes
MOP: I want to report there is a cygnat that looks poorly on the Bridgewater Canal near to United's ground.
Operator: Thank you. I shall let one of our team know.
Operator: Can someone get down to the canal by Old Trafford football ground? There is a sick swan down there....
Luke shaw has just phoned the Samaritans
Hi it’s luke shaw here I feel like killing myself, operator don’t be silly Luke it’s only a game
I’m not worried about that says shaw I’ve lost my £1-99 big mc voucher for McDonald’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.