United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only winners today are City, drink that in and stick your 29:years banners and bus wrecking up your red arse holes.!! Are you watching, Keane, Carragher, Ferdinand, Mcmanaman, Neville, Salah, Giggs, Stormzy, Murrs and Zoe Chuffing ball.
Eamon “Twin of Luke Shaw” Holmes

How many of the vermin will be arrested and banned for life. Security utter shit but surely someone had let them in. Scum should be heavily fined and points deducted. What utter cockwombles.

I did a little research recently on money spent by both clubs which gives some interesting context to your point. I went back to our first title win until the present day and the figures were they have a net spend of £798 million and we have £823 million. That is over a period of 10 years from a point where judging by our points total we were level in terms of ability (both teams finished on 89 points in 2012 if my memory serves me correctly).

There is absolutely no doubt we have spent better, produced better teams, got better value out of our purchases and more importantly improved those we have brought whether the players they got have at best got worst and at worst been disastrous. On top of that our wage bill currently is and I think always has been lower than theirs.

I don’t think I need to add anything else to that, so any lurking rags out there, suck it up and go back in your hole.
thank you for putting the detail into my post.! :-)

Time to drag out the pisscan.

Broadcast cameras have been smashed up. They can still show it on periscope.

If a blue can do a whole FA Cup game from his mobile then so can Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.