United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha very funny, that has to be a joke. Dias hands down for me, he has transformed our defence and will be a PL and Cup winner in his first season. Not someone who finished runner up and is good at taking penalties.
Don’t forget they are likely to win the wankers cup that we can’t enter as we’re too good. That would trump our double & even treble if we’re good enough to win the trophy which they couldn’t even get out of the group stages of.

He’s like watching Kev, Yaya, Silva, Viera, Keane, Gerrard, Lampard, Robson, Zidane & the invisible man all rolled into one

Fernandes odds on favourite for POTY

Seriously this is voted for by fellow pros WTF is going on
He’s their standout player, so is an easy choice motm the majority of weeks.

We are so good as a team/squad we probably have 4 or 5 candidates that ultimately dilutes the votes received.

This season alone Stones, Dias, Gundog, Mahrez, KDB and Foden all consistently brilliant.

I could have saved myself by saying we are a tremendous TEAM and they are reliant on one player who without him they’d be challenging the Dippers for the top four.

The Glazers will be upset the fans aren't wearing enough club shop items.
I can see them bringing out an official protest strip and introducing a riot control sponsor.
Can see those zebra print trousers being big sellers next season after being modelled so beautifully by Luke Shaw. Who needs champion's league money with merchandise expertise like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.